- ✓Brakes and Traction Control
- ✓Steering and Suspension
- ✓Fuel Systems
- ✓Ignition Systems
- ✓Starting and Charging
- ✓Heating and Cooling
- ✓Exhaust Systems
- ✓Air Conditioning
- ✓Transmission and Drivetrain
- ✓Restraint Systems
- ✓Sensors and Switches
- ✓Wheel Alignments
- ✓Safety Inspections including Annuals
- ✓Fuel System Service
- ✓Oil, Lube and Filter
- ✓Engine Tune-Ups
- ✓Electronic Engine Diagnostics
- ✓Pre-purchase vehicle inspections
- ✓Transmission Services
- ✓Tire Repairs and Replacement
- ✓Fluid Exchanges
*We perform 30k,60k and 90k services, and use factory recommended parts so as your factory warranty will still be in effect.
Safety Standards Certificate
To register a vehicle as fit, you must have a safety standards certificate. A certificate that is issued outside Ontario is not acceptable. An authorized mechanic at a government approved Motor Vehicle Inspection Station inspects the vehicle, for a fee, and issues a signed certificate if the vehicle passes inspection. The certificate is valid for 36 days from the date of the inspection. The certificate is not a warranty or guarantee on the general condition of the vehicle.
You will be asked to show this certificate when you:
* Register a rebuilt motor vehicle
* Transfer a used motor vehicle to a new owner as fit
* Register a motor vehicle as fit in Ontario that was previously registered in another province or country
* Change the status of a vehicle from unfit to fit
Note: A Safety standards certificate is not required when registering a used motorized snow vehicle, off-road vehicle, motor assisted bicycle (moped), or trailer as fit.
Book your appointment today and let us treat your car like it’s our own.
We are a registered Used Tire collector. We will take your tires for free and send them to a recycle facility – with no tire disposal fee. Just drop off up to four of your old tires at our location.
Tires from most ( 0n and Off road) passenger vehicles.
They do not Accept
Tires from toys, bicycles, personal mobility devices, push lawn mowers tires and commerial aircraft